Payment done but unable to download

I made a payment of $19 for Pexcon template today (4th Dec 2022) but unable to find download option anywhere. my email ID is [email protected]

When I will get the reply with solution of my problem

Hi there

Sorry, I cant verify payments, but please try again to download it, it should work

Regards

Hi
On 4th December I purchased Pexcon theme at $19 and paid for that directly without creating account on Colorlib. The email ID mentioned by me is either ranjan(dot)satyaprakash(at the rate)gmail(dot)com or ranjan(dot)satyaorakash(at the rate)gmail(dot)com (mistake due to typing error). I tried many times but didn’t found the download link, this is might be due to wrong email ID entered by me.

Then I created account on Colorlib with my correct email ID ranjan(dot)satyaprakash(at the rate)gmail(dot)com and again I paid $19 for the same Theme Pexcon. Then I got the download link and I finally downloaded it.

Now I request you to kindly check the payment again from my side, few details are the
Name: Satya Prakash Ranjan
Payment type: Debit card payment
Bank ICICI Bank Ltd
State: Bihar
City: Patna
PIN Code: 800025

Further, I would like to request you kindly allow me to download other theme of same price.

Regards

Hi there

Sorry about this

@aigars-silkalns can you please check this issue?

Regards

Hi
I am still awaiting for my concern. Please take it seriously.

Our records show that you already managed to download the template. But regardless, will send you a DM with another link.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

Hi
Please my 3rd reply 10 days ago. I have paid two times 19$ for the same theme (Pexcon) and I have downloaded this theme after registering account at colorlib.

My request is about the first payment I made on same date and mistakenly I might entered the wrong email ID.

Request you to check your bank transaction detail of that day, you will find my payment of 19$ from India.

Please either reimburse my 19$ or allow me to download other there theme not the Pexcon Theme.

Regards

Hi there

Sorry about that,

“Please either reimburse my 19$ or allow me to download other there theme not the Pexcon Theme.”
Which theme do you want to download? give me a link or name and I will provide it to you

Regards

Hi

Please provide me the theme ‘Publishing Company’ (Colorlib | Free Bootstrap Website Template).

Regards

Hi there

Please check private message, I sent it to you

Regards

I have requested for the template named “Publishing Company”. please provide me that one.

Regards

HI

Its send in DM, please check

Regards

Hi

I am unable to find the link in the, request you to please share the direct link to download theme “Publishing Company”.

Hi

Most probably link is now expired, I sent it again to you, this time its a file

Regards

I missed to download and probably link expired. request you to send the link again please.