I’m just beginning to create my own WP themes. I would like to use Pinbin for the blog portion of a site only. I have a custom template that’s working for everything else.
My steps thus far:
- I renamed the header file and footer file to header-blog and footer-blog and changed the header and footer calls accordingly.
- I hard coded the logo file in the header.
- I copied the /js files as well as function.php file into my theme’s folder.
- I setup a new template and copied the loop from the index.php file to this file.
- I setup a new page and assigned the template file to it.
The header works, but at the page I don’t see any posts. Any quick thoughts?