Pixova 1.22.1 Update - Regression Issue for logged in users

Hi,

I have recently upgraded to Pixova 1.22.1 and now find that logged in users are not getting the site rendering properly but logged out users (in Chrome Incognito) are. It is as though the site doesn’t fully load so some styles and the menu aren’t working correctly. I cannot see any errors in the logs to indicate where the error is occurring.

Logged In…
Top Loading Badly - Logged In

Services Loading Badly - Logged In

Not Logged In…
Top Loading Correctly - Not Logged In

Services Loading Correctly - Not Logged In

Can anyone help me debug where this is breaking or is a fix coming out soon anyway?

Thanks

Hey there

i have to check it as logged in user, please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box  

Private reply sent

Hello robw,

I hope you are doing well today.

There is no private reply on this message. Please create a message and use the “Set as private reply” checkbox below the text field.

Best Regards,
Support

I have sent the url as a private reply again. There is no acknowledgement on this screen so can you let me know if you have received it.

Good evening

No, there is no any reply from you in this ticket, please check again

Hi

The url you need is https://www.simplychange.com/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=a641ec719688555ad00b11374810f1a3

Rob.

Good morning Rob

Im logged in and i can see everything everywhere, there is nothing similar to your screenshots, can you please check it again?

I’ve cleared my cache and I now agree with you. Thanks

The last remaining issue is that the theme is now using the default green for CTA buttons and accent text instead of #f19215. Can you tell me where I should change this as I cannot figure it out.

Hello robw,

You can use the following CSS code to change the button and text color by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

body .btn-cta-intro {
    background-color: #f1921;
    border-color: #f1921;
}

.section-heading span {
    color: #f1921;
}

Best Regards,
Support

Topic Pixova 1.22.1 Hello how to make 8 columns in this block Recent works?

Hello Anton

Please open your own ticket, it’s easier for us to help you

I do not understand that need to open? I have installed the theme Pixova 1.22.1 in my 4 speakers work, they can do more than 8 for example ?

Hello

On this page: https://colorlibsupport.com/c/pixova-lite/

scroll down and you will see a form to open a new ticket, you need to open a new ticket to receive help, unfortunately, it’s not always possible to work in one ticket for several customers