pixova lite date page title remove

I saw this in the forums. I’m having the same issue. Please advise.

Kind Regards,
Brandon

hey there

Sorry, but I cant get your problem? can you tell me? also, please provide link to the page

Please visit About Us

I wish to remove the blue line and date above and under the title, on all my pages. Please advise.

Thank you kindly,

Washie

Good evening

I can help with this, but please disable coming soon page till tomorrow i see only coming soon template :slight_smile:

Awesome,

and done.

hey there

Please add this CSS in appearance - customize - additional CSS

#intro-holder .pixova-date,
h1.intro-cta-title:after {
display: none;
}

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

awesome, can i use this for the homepage as well? to remove the “Blue line” under the Support and Lead Supporters header?

Goo morning :slight_smile:

You can use this code for homepage:

.light-section-heading:after {
display: none;
}

Thank you thank you, and lastly, is there a way to change the button color on the contact form?

the code changed the blue line on the homepage, but not on the /about and /support sections. Please advise.

Also, thank you very much for your assistance!

Kind Regards,
Brandon

Nvm, I figured it out. But I can’t figure out how to change the button color

Good morning

You can use this code to change send button bg and text color:

input.wpcf7-form-control.wpcf7-submit {
background: green;
color: red;
}

Hey Noda,

Thanks for all your responses, I really appreciate it.

I have another issue, my logo, it’s a bit pixellate and I can’t seem to figure out how to resolve the issue, do you have any suggestions.

Kind Regards,
Wash

Good evening

Well, yes, because the original image is pixelated, choose a better one:
https://thestreamengine.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/cropped-Stream-engine-logo-1-e1554731860495-1.jpg

It is possible to hide or show the title and/or the date of a page as an option in the admin area?

Good evening

“It is possible to hide or show the title and/or the date of a page as an option in the admin area?” - no, this is not possible without the customization with customization yes this is possible