Please clarify the ACCESS ALL TEMPLATES policy

“… * ACCESS ALL TEMPLATES.” →

• under $129 - it said for a year only
  • but the (i) information icon said " … access to all template released within a year". It does not mean I can no longer use the template that I have already downloaded and paid for after the membership expires after a year, does it?

Hi there

You will have access to the new or existing templates including their updates within the year,

Regards

“…existing templates” ? That’s what I need clarification. I have already downloaded the existing templates. Why would I need to have access the existing templates after a year? So, does it mean there are something in the *.js which may render my current website, which uses the downloaded templates, stops working after a year!?

So, to clarify have paid for the year subscription, what it really means is the following:

"You will have access to the new or updates for already downloaded templates within the year."

Is this correct?

Hey there

[quote=“emabrey, post:3, topic:30948”]
So, does it mean there are something in the *.js which may render my current website, which uses the downloaded templates, stops working after a year!?
[/quote] Of course no, such thing is not possible at all

Yes :slight_smile:

Thank you for taking time out to verify.

With little knowledge I have with js, and if I understand correctly, javascript is capable of loading external data. Since I did not spend time to look into all the *.js, I just want to get a verbal confirmation (as silly as it sound, it never hurts to get 100% clear clarification.) Thank you again.

Hi

no problem, that’s why I’m here

No, loading external data in that way in the templates is not acceptable, we never did it :slight_smile: