Plugin "Shapely Companion"

Got this Warning from Wordfence:

Critical Problems:

• The Plugin “Shapely Companion” has been removed from wordpress.org.

Plugin contains an unpatched security vulnerability.

Will this be fixed shortly ?

We are already working on it. It will be fixed shortly

1 Like

Thanks for your response and support!

Thank you for understanding @VBUESCHKEN

Regards

Has this been resolved? Can I add parallax sections without Companion?

Hi @chrisday

Sorry, that’s not possible to add parallax section without a companion plugin, try to use third-party page builders in this case

Regards

Is there an estimated time to fix the security issue with the Shapely Companion ?

Thanks. Any suggestions for page builder that works with Shapely?

Hi

I have seen Elementor, wpbakery and some other page builders were used by our customers in Shapely :slight_smile:

Thanks for your response. Any news re Vbueschken’s query above?

Hi @chrisday

Sorry, I don’t have that information

Hi, I have just (tried) to install Shapely as it looks ideal for my intended uses, however it will not install the “Shapely Companion Plugin”.

The message returned in the GUI is just “Installation failed” I presume this is caused by the same issue as the original post?

Will it be fixed shortly or should I look for an alternative theme? Thanks

Hi there

It’s a temporary issue, plugin is under review on WordPress and will be available soon, you can check it here: Shapely Companion – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

Thanks. Do you have any idea what the issue is / when soon is likely to be please?

Hi there

I’ve notified about this responsible person and I’m waiting for the answer

Thank you for patience and I will update you

Thanks, hopefully it will be fixed in the coming days?

Hi

Yes, I talked with the appropriate person and the updated version is submitted, we are just waiting for approval from Wordpress.org

Regards

1 Like

I’m trying to get this theme installed but I get “Installation Failed” on the Shapely Companion Plugin. I figured this is the place for questions on this. Is there any update?

Hi there

The plugin is submitted for review and it will be available for download very soon, sorry for the convenience.

Regards

Hi, I have the same issue here. I installed the theme a few days before and the Shapely plugin companion failed to install displaying the same message. Are we still waiting for the issue to be fixed? Cheers.