Popper tooltips aren't working!

Hello,

I’ve noticed that the bootstrap popper tooltips library isn’t working in my sparkling theme, and it’s because you’re using bootstrap JavaScript file version 4.0.0 while it’s CSS file that is used is version 3.3.7.

When i use bootstrap.min.css for version 4.0.0 the tooltips appear fine, but it spoils all my website at the same time. Is there something i can modify in the bootstrap.min.css for version 3.3.7 that can fix this issue and make Popper tooltips work fine?

You can check this example to see what i mean.

Just double click the “test.html” file after extracting this zip file to run the sample. If you enable the commented line in this html file the popper tooltip will work fine.

Hey there

@hesham I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you are currently experiencing. I have already escalated this issue to our developers, but unfortunately, it has not been resolved yet.

While we are working on resolving this issue, if you have the capability to make any necessary changes on your end, please feel free to do so. We appreciate any effort to alleviate the impact of this problem.

Regards,

Thanks a lot for the update. I will be waiting for any update about this issue! :pray:

Hey there,

Thank you for your response! We appreciate your patience.
We are actively working on resolving the issue and will keep you updated. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Regards,