Portfolio categories not displaying correctly at mobile level

Hoping you can help… I am creating a portfolio with several widgets for different portfolio categories, and have adjusted the number of columns that the portfolio shows responsive to the width of the screen, and everything is working great with the exception of mobile view. The first category is showing perfectly (nearly), and each category after that is only showing one item per row.

I would also like to remove the “hover” overlay on these thumbnails if possible at the mobile size. I managed to remove the text, but the hover is proving more difficult

The site is being developed offline so I can’t show you the page, but I have a screen shot and the code I’ve adjusted to get it working so far:

.col-md-3 {
    width: -webkit-calc(96% / 8);
    width: calc(96% / 8);
    margin-right: .5%;
    margin-bottom:.5%;
		padding: 0px;
}

@media (max-width: 1190px){
.col-md-3 {
 width: -webkit-calc(96.5% / 7);
 width: calc(96.5% / 7);
}
}

@media (max-width: 1024px){
.col-md-3 {
  width: -webkit-calc(97% / 6);
  width: calc(97% / 6);

}
}

@media (max-width: 768px){
.col-md-3 {
 width: -webkit-calc(98.5% / 3);
 width: calc(98.5% / 3);
    max-width: 80%;
	}
}

Looking at the generated code, it appears that the first category has a style tag to place the images, and secondary categories do not have this tag:

Example of first category item:
<div class="col-md-3 col-sm-6 project fadeIn masonry-item masonry-brick" style="position: absolute; left: 362px; top: 0px;">

Example of remaining categories item:
<div class="col-md-3 col-sm-6 project fadeIn masonry-item">

Does that help at all?

Hi there

Im sorry but I need to see it live, I need to see the website to generate custom CSS for you when you plan to upload your site online?

In the next few days. I will post again here when it’s up. Thanks

Ok, waiting for your reply

This is up now:
http://neilthorne.com/

Thank you for your help.

Hi there

Well, right now the appearance of your portfolios is under your CSS rules, can we remove it temporarily so that I can check the original problem? please also deactivate all your third party plugins

If I remove all the custom css then the original portfolio displays one image wide at mobile size, and you can’t see or recreate the problem…

HI there

Well, we can help you if you have a problem with the default style and view but I can’t debug your customization, such problems are out of our support policies, im sorry