Portfolio for Home Widget - Space at Top

Hi, Thanks for the great theme! I’ve been trying to remove the space that appears above the Portfolio on the home page, with no luck. It’s empty black space. I have no title or content in the widget, but that space is still there. Is there perhaps some CSS that could be included that would remove that?
Thank you! Tony

Hi Tony,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Shapely Options -> Other

.shapely_home_portfolio .container {
    display: none;
}
.shapely_home_portfolio section.projects.pb0 {
    padding-top: 0;
}

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin,

How can I center the portfolio widget title? image attached to exemplify.
Awesome theme!

Thanks, Natan.
www.natankm.esy.es

@natan To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/shapely/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Hi Movin,

Thank you for posting the CSS! I added it to the additional CSS, but it had no effect on the homepage portfolio preview. Is there perhaps any other CSS that would remove the title and content area in the portfolio homepage widget?

Thank you!
Tony

The following CSS code is working fine for me on my test site.

.shapely_home_portfolio .container {
}
.shapely_home_portfolio .projects {
}

If it is not working fine for you then could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can troubleshoot it?

Thanks so much Movin! I tried it again but no change occurred. I really appreciate your assistance. it’s grannystone.com/powder

I visited your shared site and saw you are using custom portfolio widget so you have to use custom word in the CSS selector as following.

.custom_shapely_home_portfolio .container {
}
.custom_shapely_home_portfolio .projects {
}

Thanks so much, Movin! That worked perfectly.

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: