Portfolio Mozaic (same size for all pictures)

Hi, how can I ensure all pictures have the same size and are properly organized in portfolio ? (On my website, they all have differernt sizes)

Hi @sebfal,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can try achieving this by using the attached small plugin specially developed for you that contains some custom code.

Please make sure that the images you have set for portfolio posts are at least in size 330px X 230px and after using the shared plugin please use the following Regenerate Thumbnails plugin to regenerate thumbnails.

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin, thank you for your prompt reply.
After installing both plugins, it looks like the image are still not propely aligned (see attached screenshot). I guess, I should use images with exact same dimensions?

You have to just not install the regenerate thumbnails plugin but you have to also use it.

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can troubleshoot it?

Yes you can also resolve this issue by using the exact same dimensions images.

Hi Movin, thank you for your help.
I’ve regenerated thumbnails, using the plugin…But still the same issue.
You can have a look at http://chateausaintsecret.com/
(scrool down to reach portfolio section)
sebastien

Please delete the previously provided custom plugin and use the attached updated custom plugin. After activating the custom plugin please use the Regenerate Thumbnails plugin to regenerate thumbnails.

Works perfetly!
Thank you Movin

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: