Post excerpts under every post on home page

Hi,

first of all thanks for the support! It helped me many times and it just works very well.

My problem: When I look on my home page, I can see posts excerpts only at first 2 posts (in my case “CELÝ ČLÁNEK” and “No comments yet”). I would like to have it at every post on my home page. Any ideas?

And I just need the excerpt “CELÝ ČLÁNEK”, but no “No comments yet”.

URL: www.motivimi.cz

Thanks.
Have a great day

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

I checked the website but the posts on the homepage I saw that the excerpts for the posts appear below the posts.
Were you able to add the excerpts?

Best Regards,
Support

Hey,

thank you for your quick response. I am sorry I think I used wrong words. You are right, excerpts are at every post. The thing is that I would like to have the sign “CELÝ ČLÁNEK” (which means “read more”) at every post. How can I do that?

And I would like to hide “No comments yet”.

Thank you

Hey there,
I hope you’re doing well today

1. Settings > Reading
    Check to see if Full Text is selected for the “For each article in a feed” option.

2. Hide Comments:
    Kindly add and save the following code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS:

/*this css hide comments*/
div#comments {
    display: none !important;
}

Best Regards,
Support

Hi,

thank you for your quick response.

1. There is only option Settings-Reading - Full text for RSS. And it doesn’t work for the purpose I need.
  2. I do not want to hide all the comment. I just want to hide this on the homepage: “No comments yet”

Regards,
L.

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS

.blog.home #page .read-more {
    display: block;
}

.blog.home #page article .comments-link {
    display: none;
}