Post titles in Random places

Hi

On the preview of the post, the title is shown before the photo and in the footer bar of each next to the commetn count.

How do I remove these?

Hey there

Please provide url of this page and a screenshot if the issue, I can help with custom CSS.

Regards

It is here https://www.ourfamilyof5adventures.com/ On the post thats there, you will see the heading beofre the photo and in the footer of the post.

Hi there

Do you mean these texts?: Screenshot by Lightshot

Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Regards

Yes it’s those and in the footer by the Rewad more button. I have deactivated every plugin and they are still there, but they are also visible on the travelify demo.

Hi

Can you please provide access credentials in a DM? I will check why is doing this

Regards

Created a new user, should have gone to your email

Thanks, I have it now :slight_smile:

Do you have any modifications made to this theme? can I reinstall it?

Regads

I have made minor changes, but as I say the issue is also on the demo of the theme as well.

Hi

Thanks, I vestigated it and looks like its a known bug, we already have reported it here:

at the bottom you will also find possible solution to fix it

Regards