Preloader issue in Safari browser 9.1

I am in the final stages of completing an Illdy themed website, and noticed that in the latest Safari browser (9.1) on Mac there seems to be a bug with the Preloader… some pages load fine, but some pages the preloader stays on 99% and stays blank.

I have attached an image for reference.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Hello @jpopuk,

I’m having trouble to replicate the issue, can you please send me the website link for a live preview?

Thank you

Same for me. Using Safari Version 8.0.4 (10600.4.10.7) my site https://bamboo-business-services.com is not loading at all.

Hello,

Can you guys please disable the plugins one by one, mainly SumoMe and give it another try?

On my environment everything seems to be working alright.

Regards

Hello,

Thanks for responding to this request.

Unfortunately, it is the same with SumoMe being disabled and after the Browser Cache in safari has been cleared.

Regards

Hi guys, forgive my late response. I just disabled the preloader in the end! If you suss the issue, would be useful to know. Thanks.

Thank you for the heads up of the workaround, but this still counts as a bug since everything should be working alright.

Have you tried, by any chance, to disable the plugins first?
It seems like a 3rd party related issue…but #rvk8 seems to disagree.

Since this works fine on my environment and I cannot replicate the issue it makes it impossible to investigate, even with dashboard access.

Regards