Preloader problem and navbar problem

Hello Colorlib,

On my site, I am having trouble getting the preloader to disable; when I go to disable it in the theme options, the options do not save and the Publish button is often greyed out unless I change the text in the footer. Even then, the button does not save the Disable option.

Also, my navbar is showing as a mobile menu on desktop; I want the full menu to show on mobile.

Please assist. I will be happy to give you access to my site to fix it.

Thanks!

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

As it stands, you cannot change the menu icon in the settings.

Now, the customization issue seems to be a bug so I will have to notify our developer of this issue.

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused here.

Best Regards,
Support

Hello,

I am doing well today, thanks.

I do not want to change the menu icon; I want the menu to show on desktop devices instead of showing the mobile icon. The mobile icon should only appear when the site is displayed on a phone/tablet, not on a desktop computer.

Also, how long do you think it will be until I receive an update on the preloader fix? My client does not like the preloader and I need to release the site to her soon.

Please assist.

Thanks!

Hi there

In order to check your question i need to see your live website, please provide url and i will take a look

You can visit the site at http://www.mbmasterdistributors.com/. Please provide me with your email if you need admin access and I will create an account for you to log in to the site.