Problem changing images on Parallax

Good evening

I have a problem with changing the Parallax I had already done on my site

When I click on the “Upload Image” button instead of opening the window to select the images that are in the photo gallery, the browser refreshes the page and does not show the photo gallery.

I have already removed all CSS coder lines that were in “custom CSS” and deactivated all plugins except ColorLib, JetPack and Shapely Companion. I still can not change Parallax images.

How can I solve this problem?

PS The Colorlib Plugin I use is 1.0.0, is there any more recent?

Thank you for your help

Hi,

It seems you’re running old version of ‘shapely companion’ plugin, can you update that to the latest version and see that fix the issue? Shapely Companion – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Good Morning
I have the correct version of “Shapely Companion 1.0.5” and “Colorlib Plugin 1.0.0”.
I think these are the latest versions and I still can not modify the Parallax images.

Thankyou

Hi,

Can you pass us the WP Login details in a private reply for us to check the issue? In the mean time disable the Colorlib plugin and see that fixes the issue.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Hello

I try to disable the Colorlib Plugin and after do that, all the Parallax i have done before is gone. I only can do a new one and yes, the upload image button, open the multimedia library.

But…when i activate the plugin again, all the Parallax sections are gone. I only resolve the problem with a previous backup.

You can access my control panel here:
http://www.sete-i.pt/wp/wp-login.php?loggedout=true
User: Admin
Pass: passl7ij

Please, i try some weeks ago, to instal a plugin Cache, but he damage the wordpress so bad, the only solution was to install a new wordpress with the help of my hosting provider.

But even after the new wordpress, on the “PLUGIN>PLUGIN INSTALADOS>DROP-IN” i still have an error message of that cache plugin.
Can you resolve this for me?
Sorry for the abuse :slight_smile:

If you need to acess to my FTP, here is the passwords
ftp.onlinux-pt.setupdns.net
User: jorgepereirawp
Pass: Amen2017… (with double point)

Thanks a lot for your help (again) :slight_smile:

Hi,

That custom colorlib plugin for parallax is outdated and we suggest not to use it. Instead, use the default parallax widget. And for cache issue, sorry we can’t able to help you with the third party plugins, I suggest you conact the plugin author, he will able to help you.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Hello

If colorlib is out of date, where can I update the plugin?
Or there is no update and I will have to re-use Parallax, without being able to use HTML in the plugin

Thank you

Hi,

Colorlib is not outdated, that parallax plugin is outdated, it is given by the community and it is not maintained at the moment it seems. Please update the Shapely Companion plugin, we introduce the HTML feature for parallax widgets. :slight_smile:

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

I think I have the Companion updated and I can use HTML in title and description.

What we can not do is insert or change Paralax images. It is the only thing that fails and that makes the use of this plugin unfeasible.

Thank you

Hi,

Can you explain what you want for the parallax widget area, so that I can try to help you with that, also you can even request that here: https://colorlibsupport.com/t/shapely-feature-requests/

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.