problem showing products on home page

Hi all,
im new to Shapely! seems amazing tho…! :slight_smile:
I want to show all the products on the home page.
I added the ‘Product’ Widget but it come out very badly!

What im doing wrong?

Hey there

let me see it, please provide url to your show page to check what is the issue of this weird behavior

www.comidaedizioni.it

thank you!

Hi,

Please send me your WordPress login info along with your website URL and I will take a look at that.

Don’t forget to mark your reply as private!

Thanks!

i moved the ‘product’ widget that is showing bad on the bottom cause im trying other stuff! :slight_smile:

www.comidaedizioni.it

admin
72rgSsUFs3)d82J(

Hey there

Please check your homepage now, by default you have to create one page and assign this page as a shop page in woocommerce setting, but since you want to display products on the homepage we need a different approach, i used this shortcode in text element:

[products ids=“1, 2, 3, 4, 5”]

and now you have a products on homepage,
you can also use different shortcodes if you want something else, here is the great list of woocommerce shortcodes:
https://marketpress.com/2015/woocommerce-shortcodes-list/#sc-products

yuhuuuu! awesome! but they are not centered…! how can we fix that?

products also overlap the parallax section on the top :frowning:

Good evening Ikka

Please check again your homepage and let me know if you like it :slight_smile:
this is css code i added in the additional css:

.woocommerce ul.products li.product .woocommerce-loop-product__title, .woocommerce ul.products li.product .price, .woocommerce ul.products li.product {
    text-align: center;
}
.border-bottom {
    border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);
}

Thank you! Just two more things now if you dont mind. I’d like to make the products pictures smaller and with some space on both sides of the page! Do ya think it is possible?

to compensate my rusty english please see picture attached. I really appreciate your help!

im selecting smaller pictures and is getting better…!

last thing i promise :stuck_out_tongue: is:

it is possible to reduce spacing from first row of text and the second in the title of the products.? also in the shop page. right now it is brutally ugly!

i already tried a million times to resize images from woo commerce settings but always remains the same

.woocommerce ul.products li.product a img, .woocommerce div.product div.images img {
width: auto;
}

what d ya think of this code? founded around

Hi Ikka

Sorry for the delay buddy,
How i see you made a lot of changes on your website since our last conversation, i even cant see products on the homepage, looks like you are now using shop page separately? can you update me on all this and other questions?

regardging Woocommerce image size, sometimes its not working and you may need to use regenerate thumbnails WordPress plugin:

You will find this message on the screen where you took screenshot from, below the image crop setting

So, im waiting from you :slight_smile:

I changed everything cause i needed help and i didnt hear you back! cant wait forever :smiley:

anyway im quitehappy now with the new home page

i still need help on:
the text spacing on title of products that have more than 1 line (see attachment) [shop page = negozio]

thank you!