Problem to post

Hello,

I have Illdy theme in test, for now all good.
But today i want to post images and text for to test better, but my posts look like this “see attachment”.

I have this text to all my posting :
G M T Detect languageAfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBelarusianBengaliBosnianBulgarianCatalanCebuanoChichewaChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEsperantoEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekGujaratiHaitian CreoleHausaHebrewHindiHmongHungarianIcelandicIgboIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseJavaneseKannadaKazakhKhmerKoreanLaoLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalagasyMalayMalayalamMalteseMaoriMarathiMongolianMyanmar (Burmese)NepaliNorwegianPersianPolishPortuguesePunjabiRomanianRussianSerbianSesothoSinhalaSlovakSlovenianSomaliSpanishSundaneseSwahiliSwedishTajikTamilTeluguThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduUzbekVietnameseWelshYiddishYorubaZulu AfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBelarusianBengaliBosnianBulgarianCatalanCebuanoChichewaChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEsperantoEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekGujaratiHaitian CreoleHausaHebrewHindiHmongHungarianIcelandicIgboIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseJavaneseKannadaKazakhKhmerKoreanLaoLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalagasyMalayMalayalamMalteseMaoriMarathiMongolianMyanmar (Burmese)NepaliNorwegianPersianPolishPortuguesePunjabiRomanianRussianSerbianSesothoSinhalaSlovakSlovenianSomaliSpanishSundaneseSwahiliSwedishTajikTamilTeluguThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduUzbekVietnameseWelshYiddishYorubaZulu Text-to-speech function is limited to 200 characters Options : History : Feedback : Donate Close .

Someone can help me with this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

Nobody can help me …

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Are you using a translation plugin?
Please try disabling any third party plugin that you have active then try to create a new page and see if the issue still occurs.

Best Regards,
Support

Hello,

Thank for replay,
I uninstalled the plugin and everything is fine now… but the pictures posted in the post do not appear on my home page in session “Latest News” , and nor do they appear on my blog.
Help me if possible.

Thanks in advance.
Have a nice day.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

The pictures that would appear there would be the featured images so please ensure that the posts all have a featured image assigned to them.

Best Regards,
Support

Hello,

I did as you said and now it’s ok.
Thanks for help.

Have a nice day.

Hello there,

I am glad the solution worked for you.
Please feel free to contact us again in the future regarding any other issues.

Best Regards,
Support