Problem with Drop down menu for Travelify WordPress theme

Hi Aigars, I love your theme but seem it still have some problem with the menu bar. it the drop down menu close when I put the mouse over. try f5 some times and the problem still continous. Besides can u tell me how to make the home page post longer?

I don’t see any issues with menu or sub-menus. What browser do you use and can you give more information on this issue. Some screenshot or something.

You can set Excerpts manually via Excerpts field under Post Edit screen. There is special field for that.
Additionally you can use our Blog Full Content template as you can see here: https://colorlib.com/travelify/blog-full-content/ Please reade theme documentation for more info.

You can also use Excerpt files like described on WordPress documentation: http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/the_excerpt

This topic have been discussed several times on this blog, so please browse it through.

Thank you for your support I upload a video so you can see the error i use chrome. I dont see this error happen always but sometime.

I fixed this issue with theme some few version ago. Really strange. I have tested it on several different browsers without problems.

If you are still having issue you can move submenu up a little more.

#main-nav ul li ul {
	top: 40px;
}

This should do the trick.

Hi! Love this theme, it is perfect for my blog.
I have Travelify, version 3.0.4 and the issue with the menu reappeared. The sub-menu appears while I hover over the main menu, but when I move the mouse down to select a sub-menu, it disappears. I tried all sorts of online solutions, but none of them work.
Can you please help?

Hey Oana,

Could you kindly provide me with the URL of your website so I may investigate this issue?

I look forward to your reply.

Regards,
Support

Hey @oana,
Hope you’re doing well today

Did you manage to get the issue resolved?

Please let me know so that I may mark the ticket as resolved.

I look forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
Support