Problem with Pixova Lite - preloader and other

Hello,
I have problem with theme Pixova Lite Version 2.0.3. I would like to switch off the preloader. I found the general options where i shoud switch off it but it dosn’t work. I found some posts abotu it but nothing help in my case. I tryied switch off all widgets and still nothing.

The secound case is to open new sides (directly from my main page, section “Menu” or “Nasze Strony - from menu” or in English “Works”) in the same window not in the new tabs. Where and how can I do it?

I would like the menu to be always visible and not when the mouse cursor is pointing at it.

Could you please help me to solve my issues?

My website:
http://lamides.pl/

BR
/Marek

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:

1. Please add this css in appearance > customize > additional css:
#awesome-loader {
display: none !important;
}
  1. menu elements open in the same window? they are not opening in the new tab, is this fixed?

2. use this css:

.main-navigation {
    opacity: 1;
    visibility: visible;
}

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Hello
Hello
Thank you, after you reply, my day is very good :slight_smile:
Ad. 1
This solve my problem.
Ad. 2.
No. Every link open a new browser tab. I would like to open the link in the same tab.
Ad. 3.
Works perfekt :).

BR
Marek

Hi there

mm, that impossible :smiley: even in the HTML markup i can see links must be open in the same tab, can you try a different browser? or chrome but in incognito mode?

Hi
Maybe we discuss about something different. This problem apply the menu section (check the attachment).
I checked the code and there is a target:

<span class=“work-description-icon fa fa-eye”>See project</span>

HI

Ok, now i see it, sorry i was looking for menu section, thanks for your screenshot :slight_smile:
Looks like there is no default ways to achieve this, customization is necessary to achieve this goal,
you can use something like this, jquery code:

$(".work-project-link").attr("target","_self");

code must be added in the this plugin: