Problem with Polylang on mobile website

Hi, I recently started setting up a blog with Travelify and really like it.
It looks great, but there’s an issue with Polylang. I added the flags in the Main Menu, and it’s working with the Desktop version, but not the Mobile one. When I open the menu, there are just blank spaces instead of the flags.
Is there a code I can add to the CSS to fix this?
Thank you in advance.

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile: In order to check your question i need to see your live website, please provide url and i will take a look

Hi!
Thank you for answering, here’s my website: https://routinesrebel.com/. (the website will be in Italian and English).

Hi there

Plugin is not rendering words in the menu, i think you have to discuss this problem with the plugin providers

Hi,
I actually only put flags instead of words. And they are visible on the Desktop version…

Good evening

that’s almost same :slight_smile: plugin must render codes for flags in the menu but it does not and that’s the problem

Thanks, I understood and solved the problem adding a mobile responsive menu plugin :slight_smile:

I saw you suggested to add this code in another post to hide the regular menu
:
#branding #main-nav select {
display: none;
}

It worked, but it doesn’t look great now. Is there something I can do about it? It’s in the attached picture. The green space left is too huge…

Thank you!

hey there

Please add this CSS in appearance - customize - additional CSS

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px){
#main-nav {
display: none;
}
}

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Thank you, works perfectly!

ok, I will close this case now, Feel free to contact us again if you have other questions Thanks!