Problem with Scrolling / Template Impact

Hello,
I bought the Bootstrap Impact template several days ago.
I want to create and put on line my new website and it is very important for my activity that it is perfect.
I worked several days on the template, I posted the site.
Unfortunately, I realized that on mobile phone screen (Iphone and Android), scrolling does not work, or works badly, and the screen turns white, texts and images disappear.
I tried to contact the support several times, I sent them mails, messages and they say that it is not their problem. However, the theme they sold to me does not work, I put it online without any modification, and the problem is the same: the screen becomes bench on mobile phones.
Could someone help me solve this problem? I do not have much knowledge in javascript. Thank you in advance !
Marie / www.alicesword.fr

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question
sorry but i cant reach the website,e this is what i see:
This site can’t be reached www.alicesword.fr’s server IP address could not be found.

Can you check if the domain is correct?

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Hi :)!
I am sorry, I made a mistake,
The domain is : https://alicesworld.fr/

Thank you for all :)!

Best regards

Marie

Good morning Marie

First of all, the template you bought is not our product and we are not supporting items that are not our, best thing, in this case, is to get in touch with the customer support of the market where you purchased the theme

Just in case, i checked your website from the desktop mobile simulator and on the mobile device, everything is working for me, i can’t see anything unusual