Problem with sizes

I am currently using this template for my shop with WooCommerce pluggin. Below I show the problem if using a screen.

Possible solutions I see are either trying to resize pictures something that I could not get or change the size of the buttons and letters.

If I change the number of columns in the shop the problem persists not using the maximum band width of the page.

Help please, thank you.

Are you sure that you haven’t mane any customization to this theme that could break its layout? On my theme demo everything is aligned perfectly and there is no layout issues.

And other thing is that I am working on complete Travelify theme overhaul that will be available later this week and it will bring a better WooCommerce support as well.

No modification on my part, just as mentioned in columns, the same problem regardless of the number of columns for the products.

Perhaps the problem is the translation to my language occupies a larger space?.

Greetings.

If this is the case, try to resize font for WooCommerce buttons to see if that works.

Add this code to Theme Options - Other - Custom CSS and try to change font size for smaler if this is not enough.

.woocommerce-page a.button {
    font-size: 12px;
}

If this is not the case, I would recommend to wait until I update this theme because I have addressed several WooCommerce responsiveness issues and most likely it would solve this one as well.

Inserting the code you provide me no change, regardless of the value you use.

I’ll wait for a new update of the template as comment, thank you for your attention Aigars.