Problem with Woocommerce Displaying Products

All,

I have a problem with Woocommerce displaying products that are clicked on incorrectly. It looks as though it is trying to display more than one product over the top of each other rather than just displaying one. I have narrowed this down to when the product is in a category with more than one product. If there product is the only one in a category, it displays fine. If the category has more than one product, it displays incorrectly.

Theme: Shapely 1.2.1
Woocommerce 3.3.4
Wordpress 4.9.5

I look forward to your help.

Thanks,
HHR

Hi,

Can you try disable all the third party plugin and see that fixes anything? In my localhost I tried to create the same scenario but it works without any issue http://take.ms/p7zfn If still it didn’t fix, pass us the WP Login details using the “Private reply” below, so that we can check what is going wrong.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Laranz,

Can you try a category that has more than one product in it?

Like create a category called “test” and add 2 products in it and see how it displays?

Thanks,

Hi,

Still the same it works just fine: http://take.ms/7BMO7 and it works just fine like my previous screenshot, can you try disable all the third-party plugins and clear your cache and see that fixes the issue? or any other setup I am missing? You enabled reviews, etc.,

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Laranz,

I appreciate your help. I will try to disable some addins.

Meanwhile, here is more info:
Reviews are off

I have attached a pic showing all plugins.

Thanks,

Hi,

Try disable the page builder and see that fixes the issue, or pass us the website address, we will check what is the issue.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Laranz,

I think I finally figured out how to reproduce the problem. It appears that if there is no description (The long one - not the short one) put in, the related products display overlaps causing it to look bad. For now, I went ahead and put in descriptions for each and it looks better.

However, how do I remove the duplicate headings? For instance, in the long description area it says “Description” then underneath it says “Description” in bold? Also at the top, it shows product name in a header area then again beneath.

Thanks

Hi,

Ah, that point I am missing to notice, glad you found out. :slight_smile:

To hide the heading Description, Please add this Custom CSS in Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS,

.woocommerce-Tabs-panel--description h2 {
display: none;
}

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.