Problems with menu and testimonials

Hi,
Could anyone advise what the problem is in my illdy site?

• I have a black bar appearing at the top of the page on the mobile site.
  • I can’t get a mobile menu to appear properly whatever I try. Currently it’s hidden in the black bar at the top but can’t be seen.
  • The testimonials block at the bottom of the page has a purple background despite me telling it to be yellow and it showing yellow when I’m in the customisation page

Thanks for any help!
Wren

Hi there

You may use this css code to fix your problems:

1. I can’t see any black bar, can you provide a screenshot?

@media only screen and (max-width: 992px){
.open-responsive-menu .fa {
color: #141313;
}
.open-responsive-menu {
display: block !important;
}
}
#testimonials .section-content .testimonials-carousel .carousel-testimonial .testimonial-content {
    background-color: #0000;
}
#testimonials .section-content .testimonials-carousel .carousel-testimonial .testimonial-content:after {
border-color: #fff #0000 #0000 #0000;
}

Thanks

Thanks a lot. Number 3 has solved the problem with testimonials. The other issues are still there.

The drop-down menu: The site now shows the menu bar and the black bar at the top of the page (screen shot provided below) has now turned white. However, the drop-down button that shows is completely unresponsive - it is just an image of the three bars. There is a drop-down, provided by a plugin, which is providing a menu but this isn’t visible. It is hidden at the top of the page in the (now white) section. You can get it if you touch the screen in that position, but no one will as it’s not visible.

Thanks loads
Wren

Also, I’ve just seen that in the testimonials section (which you fixed) although the text is in black on the customisation screen, it is now white when published, meaning it can’t be read against the white background.