Product images appearing blurred

Hi

I’m using Woocommerce on my website www.youngurbanguy.com and the product images have suddenly started appearing blurred (Screenshot attached).

These images were fine some time back and they suddenly got blurred only in the product lists. The images appear fine on the product page.

Please help.

{I use Smush plugin for compression but it was working fine earlier. Not sure if that’s causing the problem}

Hi there,
Thanks for reaching out.
In reference to your question here, could you possibly try installing this plugin (Regenerate Thumbnails – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org) and regenerate your images.

I hope this helps.
Best Regards,
Support.

Hi
Thanks for responding. I tried using the Regenerate Thumbnails plugin but it didn’t help. The thumbnails are still appearing blurred.
Any other way to solve this?

Let me check this, please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box  

Hi

Thank you for your response. I have created a temporary login and here is the link: http://youngurbanguy.com/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=8329a43fbf134cc0e19f9dbf4fa8e7ef

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

I noticed that there is an update available for the theme, please go to Dashboard > Updates to install the updates then reload the page to see if the images are still blurry.

Best Regards,
Support

Hi thank you for responding.

I checked and didn’t see an update.

I tried multiple ways and still haven’t been able to get rid of blurry images. :frowning:

Hi there

How you created this page? is this a woocommerce shortcode? This page is not designed by the native ways of the theme, you are using site original page builder here and i think they can provide more relevant answer on this question, from what i see container of the images is bigger than image itself

Hello,

While the homepage is created using page builder, the shop page is native to the theme. But it still has the same problem.
I have attached the screenshot for the Shop page too.

While checking this, I noticed a phenomenon where when I open the product page of the product and come back to the shop page, the thumbnail looks normal (can be seen in the screenshot).

Also, I don’t think the container is bigger than the image itself because the same image is showing clearly in a larger container on the product page.

Regarding show page, images here are very small, 100*100px you have to use bigger images here, this is default Woocommerce setting, you can change this from appearance > customize > woocommerce settings, you will see an option to define woocommerce product images. after you do this its necessary to run regenerate thumbnails plugin