Profile creation links redirect to front page instead of to forms

I wrote you before about issues I was having with Illdy and the Ultimate Member plugin. You suggested I create a temporary login for you and I was unable to do so until I created a new email address. I have now done so, so please contact me in private to receive the link.

To refresh your memory, the issue at hand is that the profile forms (I have 2 separate ones) do not load and instead refer the user back to the front page. I have been unable to get help from the creator of the plugin, which is WP compatible, so I am asking your help in finding out why this is not working in your theme.

The other issues have been resolved. Thank you.

Hi,

You can give us the login details in here itself using the “Private” reply ( Check “Set as private reply” which submit ), use dummy email address or yours for login, and also give us exact steps to re-create the issue, so that we can create the same in our environment and will find what cause the issue.

Also, please switch to a default theme like TwentyFourteen or any and see in that theme everything okay, so that we can find which cause the issue the theme or the plugin.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

The website is www.8plusclub.net. Try this first without using the login code. Put a DOB in the age gate, then, from the main page, choose the non-members option to go to the START HERE page and choose either option. At this point you will probably be redirected to the front page. This is the problem. Either button should call up a registration page with a form, but that’s not what happens.

Next try it again after using the link below. Once you are logged in, the registration page for the link you click will come up but will not show the form. For some reason, the links work only when logged in to the back end, but in either case the appropriate forms do not display.

The email address for logging in is [email protected] and the login link is http://8plusclub.net/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=7a43b421ad0675d5a57d526a8cbb8d96 The login is good for 6 more days.

I have not tried to switch to a default theme for fear of losing so much of my work. I’m already 18 weeks into trying to get this site to work and the thought of losing the work I’ve done so far is not at all appealing to me.

I hope you can find the issue.
Thank you.

Hi,

I didn’t get the form either when logged in and not logged in. When clicking “Members enter here” it redirects me to Login page, when clicking “Non-members” it redirects me to a page to choose two options.

Try to switch to default theme and test this out, it won’t remove any of the content or settings, it will remain intact no need to worry, or try clone the same site in to your localhost or a staging server and test that out, take a backup if you’re fear of losing the content, just in case.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

1. Just click on SETTINGS. 2. Click on THANK YOU PAGE. 3.Click on the “Redirect to a external link” option. 4. Enter the URL of the page. 5. The change is automatically saved.

hi there

Not clearly understand your message, its a question?