Projects section on front page

Hi

Can you please tell me how I remove the white space at the bottom of the projects section on the front page? I’ve tried the following code but it didn’t work.

#projects {
width: 100%;
padding: 30px 0 0px;
}

Many thanks.

Hi there,
Thanks for reaching out.
Relating to your question here, please try using this CSS code:

#projects .section-header {
margin-bottom: 0px;
}

I hope this helps.
Best Regards,
Support.

Thank you. Unfortunately it hasn’t worked.

Hi there,
Thanks for writing back.
In this case, could you kindly provide us with temporary admin access to your WordPress Dashboard so that we can have a closer look into this.

You may create a new administrator user within your WordPress Dashboard using your email address. You may then copy the login credentials to us in your reply.

I look forward to your reply.
Best Regards,
Support.

I can’t add a new user using my email address. Also, I’m not comfortable sharing the details publically. Any other options?

Thanks.

Hi there,
Thanks for writing back.
In this case, I believe that CSS code should work in your case here. Unless I could be missing out on something relating to the desired display. Also, you can share the credentials in a private reply as they are safe with us.

I look forward to your reply on this.
Best Regards,
Support.

Thank you. When I hover the white space it links to the top of the page, does this help?

It looks like there are four projects at the bottom of the grid in the projects section which can’t be seen but when you hover over the space it says ‘project 1’ and so on. I can’t see where they have appeared from. Any ideas please?

Hi there

1. if you want to remove space under projects:

.front-page-section .section-header {
margin-bottom: 0px;
}
section#full-width {
padding-bottom: 0px;
}

1. not clearly understand your second problem, i can see all portfolios on the homepage, they are 6

Hi, thanks for the reply. I gave up on the portfolio widget and used full width widget instead. Thanks.

hi Jenny

So, is everything ok now?

Yes thank you.

If you’re happy with our service, don’t forget to rate us: [Illdy] Reviews | WordPress.org
I will close this case now, Feel free to contact us again if you have other questions Thanks!