Projects section with gallery?

Hello,

this is my second try:
thank you for the great theme! I would like to have a gallery in the projects section. I have no idea how I could do it. So, if you have an idea, please let me know.
Regards, Vave

Hello @vav,

I already answered in the other post:

The closest thing to a gallery that I can recommend you is to use Dashboard > Appearances > Customize > Projects > Front Page Project Sidebar > Add Project Widget and upload an image and the URL to the big picture in the fields.

I hope this is good enough.

Regards

hey, i just installed Illdy and have one problem with projects, after click. After clicking Dashboard > Appearances > Customize > Projects i have only title entry, and show option. i dont have Front Page Project Sidebar. I sent u image, Regards

Hello,

You need to first activate the projects in Dashboard > JetPack > Settings > Writing > Custom Post Types and then build your projects in the newly added Dashboard > Projects.

Let me know if you got everything alright.

Cheers

i did it, but still dont have option “Front Page Project Sidebar” or anything sidebar like in this video

Hello @h4py,

The documentation video still have to be updated as in couple of theme updates ago we moved the front page sidebar information to the same Appearance > Customize but in Widgets

Let me know if you got everything alright or I might be missing something here.

Regards

I have a similar problem. How do I enter my description text for the Projects Section, and get rid of the demo text? (“You’ll love our work. Check it out!”). No options appear in either the Project Section or in the Project Front Page Section (under widgets).

See attached image. I’ve installed the Illdy Companion, and I can see in the plug-in .php file where the component is being created, but it’s not showing up.

Other information: I’ve created a child theme. I’ve toggled the projects “type.”

Hello @leofrish,

This seems quite strange, everything should be working alright as far as I can tell.

Can you please get this issue to [email protected] with temporary admin dashboard access so I can have a closer look and investigation of what might be going on?

Sorry for the trouble!

Best regards

Thank you. Created new user: tempadmin - email address [email protected] should have received a password.
site is: phaseiidesign.com/stagingsite

I really appreciate the robustness of this theme. Next steps (for me!): making the portfolio look/feel/act the way I want.

Hi there, I have exactly the same problem. I can’t get rid of “You’ll love our work. Check it out!". Did you find the way to sort this out?

Cheers,

Beti

Hello Beti,

I previously replied to you about this, I will start an investigation about the project entry text as it seems to be missing on my side, as well.

Best regards

Hello Beti,

I previously replied to you about this, I will start an investigation about the project entry text as it seems to be missing on my side, as well.

Best regards

Hi,
i have the same problem, i have not ENTRY option for Add The Content For This Section.
The problem in Projects Section and Contact us Section General.
Thank you, vin

Hello Vin,

Please make sure that you have the Illdy Companion required plugin installed and maybe clear the browser cache and give it another try.

Regards

Hi Ion,

I installed and activated the plugin Illdy Companion and clear and refresh the browser cache, But the problem persists.
I will go to change it directly in the page .PHP, it’s only the solution :frowning:
Thanks