Projects Sidebar - Link to new Tab not work

Hi!
i’m use the ildly theme and with the new update i cannot link the images of projects sidebar.

There is mi blog: http://casalnamontanha.com.br

If you click in one of the images os projects Sidebar, cannot open a new tab on the link there i paste.
Just open a screen: The requested content cannot be displayed, try again later.

How can i make to when i click on the image, open a new tab with the URL i pasted on customize settings.

Thanks!

there is a image of the image should be open a new link, but not work anymore. please check it out on www.casalnamontanha.com.br

thanks

Hi there
Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question
Im almost sure this is third-party plugin :slight_smile:
Please deactivate all third party plugins and try again your problem, most probably this I conflict with third-party plugins.
Once you deactivate all plugins please check your problem again, if the problem is gone then this means it was a plugin conflict. Now, start activating plugins one by one and same time repeat your problem until your problem appears again, now you know which plugin was in conflict
Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

I do it, deactivate all the plugins, and nothing change. Just when i deactivate the
Illdy Companion theme, the projects sidebar was gone.

When im using the older version of wordpress and theme, all works fine. After the atualization they not work good anymore… please help me!! i need to make my website works fine

thanks!!

hi

What happens when you disable fancybox WordPress plugin?

Same with my project : http://karyapedia.com. First, when I click the image it show the image but the link cannot work. So, I try to turn off enable lightbox. When I click the image, it show the window message “The requested content cannot be loaded. Please try again later”. But, when I try to press ctrl and click the image, the link working. What should I do ? Thank you.

It working when i deactivated fancybox for wordpress. I still need to use this plugins, is there any options ?

Good morning

“It working when i deactivated fancybox for wordpress. I still need to use this plugins, is there any options ?” - Sorry but no, contact to plugin provider they may have a solution for this situation