Pull down menu not working properly

Good morning,

The pull down menu “reisverhalen” on my website has become too long. Therefore, it is not displayed properly on a desktop anymore when the pull down does not fit in 1 screen, and more important, the pull down is not fully displayed in a phone screen.

The website is: http://fietsdewereldrond.nl

BR,
Ralph

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

The drop down appears correctly, can you add an image of how the problem appears.

Best Regards,
Support

Please find herewith a screenshot from the dropdown menu as it appears on my Mac screen.
As you can see Turkey is already not completely visible anymore, and when I scroll down I don’t get to see the other categories listed below Turkey.

hey there

Please add this CSS in appearance - customize - additional CSS

.dropdown-menu > li > a {
padding: 7px 20px;
}

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Hello Noda,

Solved the issue for my desktop :slight_smile: Now only still have issues with this pull down menu on mobile devices. I have checked it on several phones and when you pull down “Reisverhalen” on some phones certain categories are left out when scrolling down and on other phones you can simply not scroll down the entire list.

BR,
Ralph

Ralph, how do you do? :slight_smile:

mm, can you elaborate a little bit about the mobile menu? don’t know why but it looks pretty good for me,
yes, you can scroll down when you open mobile menu but that’s menu function and im not sure if this can be disabled, you have to close menu if you want to scroll down

Hello Noda,

Please find a screenshot from my mobile device.
When I open the menu “Reisverhalen”, I can only see it until category “Oostenrijk Bodensee”. From there on I cannot scroll down any further.

BR,
Ralph

Hello there,

Please try adding this CSS code to ensure the dropdown appears ontop of the page’s content:

.dropdown, .dropup {
    z-index: 9999;
}

Best Regards,
Support

I’m afraid it did not resolve the issue.

Hello there,

Did you add the code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS?

Best Regards,
Support

Hello,

It wasn’t. I placed it under simple custom CSS, however, now I have changed it.
Unfortunately, the issue has not been resolved by doing so.

BR,
Ralph

hi Ralph

Well, the scroll is not allowed in here in the menu list, basically, this is depending on the height of the mobile screen,
i think soon or later (When the more places will be added) you will be forced to implement third-party mobile menu plugin