Putting site title and logo on menu bar

Hi I am working on unite theme and I want to put my website title on left side of my top navigation bar also I want to put logo to it as well, can anybody help me with that.
Thank you.

Hi @saleheenster,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

To put your website title on left side of your top navigation bar, just create a Custom Link menu item in your top navigation menu and add your website title in the Label field of it and add it at the start of that menu.

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin, my menu is on right side but I want to put site title and logo on left side. Already I have tried this way and I used “float: right” but it didn’t work, this is my site letsroad.com … can you visit and tell me how to do it.

You can try displaying the site title on the left site of your site by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Unite Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

h1.site-title a {
    color: #fff;
    z-index: 999999999;
    font-size: 32px;
}
h1.site-title {
    position: relative;
    margin: 0;
    line-height: 40px;
}
.site-branding.col-md-6 {
    margin: 0;
    width: auto;
}
#masthead {
    float: left;
}
.container.header-area {
    position: fixed;
    top: 0;
    left: 0;
    z-index: 999999999;
}

Hi Movin how you doin…thanks for the css code it worked, but I have one more problem that I totally forgot to mention that the corousel slider is not working properly on my website you can see at the bottom of the the slider there is a little gray margin space left which is supposed to be covered by the slider image but it is not so I want to get rid of thihtis problem can you help me with this. Also I want to put my site logo beside the title either left to it or right to it.

You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for your other questions here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/unite-support/ instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Hi

This is the first time I have ever done this, so my knowledge is minimal.
I am trying to put a title + logo on my Home page. I see all other options (title only, tagline and logo), however I want a title and logo (picture).

Can you please advise me how to do this? I’ve searched the forums I can’t seem to find an answer.

Thank you
Activello theme
Www.fittiefab.com

@tarat To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/unite-support/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.