"Read More" Buttons not Showing up after Adding Tag

I’m not sure what is going on, but the theme’s “Read More” buttons are not showing up on posts after adding the —more— tags as usual. This is the first time trying the theme. What am I doing wrong? I can hard code them in myself, but I’d like things to work as expected.

Hey there,
Hope you’re doing well today

Kindly provide me with a link to your site so that I may have a closer look at this issue.

I’m also going to ask that you disable all of your third-party plugins and see if this issue still exists.
If it resolves the issue I am going to then ask you to activate the disabled plugins one by one and test the page to see if we can isolate the conflicting plugin if that is the case.

I look forward to your reply :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support

Thank you for your quick reply! I have only one 3rd party plugin installed, and I have tried disabling it – no luck. The site is available at www.offmissionpgh.org. I would like to keep it private if at all possible and not posted all over the forum. The post regarding the “Off Mission! prayer” is the post that includes the “Read More” tag. I’ve tried viewing the site in multiple browsers in multiple configurations as well. Again, no luck.

Solved the problem. I went into the theme settings and unchecked then checked again “show post excerpts” and the buttons appeared! :slight_smile:

Awesome great to see you got that solved.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!

Someone could help me? Im doing the same, but don’t shows “Read More” buttons in my blog, how can I fix it?

http://rafaelguimaro.com.br/blog-rafael-guimaro/

What I’m doing wrong?

could you help me please? :’(

Hi there

@rafaelguimaro i need your admin details to check this problem from the backend, it should work this is WordPress default function

Ok, just checked your screenshot of tags, we are not about this tags,
please check this link on how to use read more tag: