'Read More' portion of slider not working

Hello,

I recently installed the custom child theme in this article to make the mobile slider clickable.
https://colorlibsupport.com/t/slider-not-working-on-mobile/#post-81415

However, now the ‘Read More’ portion of the slider under the post title is not clickable and doesn’t match the rest of the text. can you please help me with that?

here is the URL: forenomoregolf.com

Thanks,
FNM

Hi FNM,

Could you use this CSS to bring back the read more link into view on the mobile layout of that slider:

@media (max-width: 768px){
.flex-caption {
    display: block;
    font-size:10px;
    padding:0
}

.flex-caption .post-categories{
    padding:0;
}

.flex-caption h2{
    padding:0;
    margin-bottom:10px !important;
}
}

The read more link was not there on the sliders for us on mobile. But when we bring it into view its clickable.
Hope this helps.

Hello,

Thank you for your response. The issue isn’t that the Read More portion isn’t visible. Its that on the desktop and tablet version it is not clickable. I have attached a screenshot. In the red box you will see the Read More but it is grey and cannot be clicked. I would like for that to be white and clickable like the rest of the text on the slider.

Thanks,
FNM

hi FNM

Just checking your question now and read more link is clickable and it redirects me to the post displayed, i really can’t see any problem here, can you please attach screenshot once again?

Hello,

sorry for the confusion, I had the changes in a preview setting. The child theme is activated now and you can see the read more line on the slider is not clickable. Can we also make the slider the size that it is in the parent theme? It is much larger in the child theme.

Thank you,
FNM

hey there

I dont know how this child theme is created but read more is not a link, its a div and it needs to be fixed in child theme