Recent Post images on Home page cropped/blurred

Hi
I have a problem with the images that are displayed on the home page under my recent posts. Lately, my featured images are being cropped or something…
This is what it looks like:

As you can see the 2 on the right is perfect and how it was and should be, clear and no blurriness. But the one on the left, the newest one, is blurred and not correct.
I noticed that it actually looks different when I add the feature image in the editor itself
Here is how it usually looked:
correct feature in editor
and this is how it looks now: clearly cropped for some reason
cropped feature in editor

Why is this happening? Please help, my website depends on clear photos…

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:
Let me check it, please provide link t the website
Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Hi
Thank you for the reply, the web address is

Hello,

I hope you are doing well today.

There is a lock on the site that prevents me from inspecting. Please try to resize the image then replace the image with the resized one because in some cases the image maybe too large.

Best Regards,
Support

Hi ty for the response
But I fixed my problem… I’ll try my best to explain how…
Other than the problem I mentioned, I also saw that WordPress is uploading duplicate images in a variety of thumbnails along with the original size photo. I had this problem before and fixed it before. So basically I assume with the last update that “fix” (which is in the functions.php file) was undone and it caused my featured image to look at the wrong thumbnail sized image, which in turn caused the blurred image on my home page. I fixed the code in the functions.php file so that it don’t upload the multiple thumbnails, reloaded the feature images and it works perfectly fine now.
Thank you tho for your help and response :slight_smile:

Thank you for sharing your solution Adele :slight_smile:

I will close this case here, let us know if you need anything else