Recent post widget

Hi,

I would like my three most recent wedding blog posts to show in a widget on my home page. I really like the setup with the portfolio, how the title comes when you hoover over the photo. However, would it be possible to set three recent posts next to each other with space in betweeen, similar to to screen shot attached? I’ve also attached how my recent posts are currently looking.

I’m really struggling to understand how to find the right code for this and really appreciate your help.

Many thanks.

Hi @gunvoreline,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please try using the following plugins to achieve it?

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi,

Unfortunately it didn’t work. They were all great plugins, though none of them could make the widget landscape in columns. Do you know how I can make it three posts landscape? All of them just go under each other like the screenshot I added…

Thanks.

Are they displaying the posts fine except landscape?

If yes then just share me your site URL where it is displaying so that i can help you to make it landscape.

I’m planning to try out some CSS with the design afterwards, but for now it’s only about the landscape.

It’s at the bottom of the front page:

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Shapely Options -> Other

#main .recent-posts-widget-with-thumbnails {
    display: table;
    margin: 0 auto;
}
#main .recent-posts-widget-with-thumbnails li {
    float: left;
    position: relative;
    margin: .3em .75em .75em 0;
}
#main .recent-posts-widget-with-thumbnails li img {
    margin: 0;