Recent Posts widget not visible

I have added “recent posts” widget to my sidebar in the dashboard - but it doesn’t appear on any of my pages.
Advice please.

Hey there

Such problems defiantelly needs to be investigated, please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box

Hi Noda,

Can you please provide me with an email address and your first and last name to set up the temporary login.

Many thanks,

Des.

Hi Noda,
I worked out how to do this. Here is your temporary login. Remember the issue is that “recent posts” widget does not appear in the sidebar.

Please action as soon as possible.

Regards,

Des.

http://box5193.temp.domains/~andromh2/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=bd6b721297947c5d6711694f743a2938

Hi Noda,

The “recent posts” has just suddenly appeared! I guess you fixed it. If so thank you.

One more question. When i posted a second blog, the first blog was pushed down - which is correct, but the column width halved for the first post - what happened?

Regards,

Des.

Hello Des

No, it was not me :slight_smile:

I will close this case since your last question is included in your second question