Reduce Widget Spacing in Sidebar

Hi, I need to reduce the spacing between the widgets I have in my sidebar. I am wondering if you guys have a method to accomplish this? Thanks!

My website is www.thegayglobetrotter.com

actually while I am here, my sidebar’s social media icons also have seemed to be positioning themselves off centre every time the sidebar loads, in some different way. Any idea how to fix that?

Hi @baileymills802,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

Hi, I need to reduce the spacing between the widgets I have in my sidebar. I am wondering if you guys have a method to accomplish this? Thanks!

You can reduce it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS

#page #secondary .widget {
    margin-bottom: 20px;
}
actually while I am here, my sidebar’s social media icons also have seemed to be positioning themselves off centre every time the sidebar loads, in some different way. Any idea how to fix that?

Could you please share me the screenshot of the issue so that i can help you to resolve it?

Best Regards,
Movin

I’ve uploaded the screenshot of my icons

The first widget spacing issue fixed it! Thank you so much.

Please use below custom CSS code to centre align it.

.sfsi_widget .norm_row {
    float: none;
    margin: 0 auto;
    position: static !important;
}