Refund issues - No responses

Hi, I have requested a refund as early as 3 weeks ago for order #COLORLIB8659 by sending an email to [email protected], filling out the contact form twice and through a ticket.

Please don’t reply with empty excuses like “this department does not work with refunds” and forward my message to whoever is responsible for refunds.

I am loosing patience and if I don’t get a response in 24h I will take further actions.

Hi there

I’m sorry, I’m unable to check refund process, I’m not the person who is managing refunds, :frowning:

Yes, I know. Can you forward this to the person who is managing refunds? And don’t tell me to fill out a contact form because it doesn’t work, I did it twice.

Hi

Yes, I sent a notification to an appropriate team member, sorry for the inconvenience

Regards

And? Still nothing!! It’s been more than a month since I requested a refund and I still have no response from you! Is this how you treat all your customer?

Hi there

Im so sorry about that, @aigars-silkalns can you please check this?

Regards

I also purchased a template for my order COLORLIB9352
U can not get it to work and I would like a refund. Also, please remove me from your subscription renewal. I do not want to be charged for this again next year. Thank you

@swalters sam reply for you, you need to use contact form for such cases, im unable to handly anything related to finances or account

Regards

1 Like

I’m still waiting for a response…

Hi

Sorry about that, fill it once again just in case

Thanks