Related products title on woocommerce product page

The related products title is showing up to the right of the product image and the related products themselves are at the bottom. I want to fix this by moving the title to the bottom above the related products images. How can I do that? Found one previous thread about the topic but there is no solution added.

Hi @sandras,

Thank you for your question.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it’s not displaying correctly so that i can troubleshoot it?

Kind Regards,
Movin

Hello again Movin! Thank you for all those replies I got today :slight_smile:
I´m sorry the site is not published yet. Would it help if I say that it happens when I´m using short product description (main description is empty),Reviews and additional info are not activated. I use also woocommerce dynamic galleries. I added screenshot

You can try resolving this issue by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Unite Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

.woocommerce .related.products {
    clear: both;
}

Thank you Movin, seems that I can get it started soon! Thanks for the hint, the title is in place now. If I look at example here on unite site, there is You may also like… I hope this is my last question:) but how do I can add “you may also like” products? Thank you in advance?

You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

I hope this is my last question:) but how do I can add “you may also like” products? Thank you in advance?

That is displayed by Up-Sells functionality of WooCommerce plugin as described on the following page.

thank you!

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: