Remove all padding in header

Hi, I’ve uploaded an image to use as the logo/header and can’t seem to get all the padding off, despite trying many of the code you’ve mentioned in various posts here. Please help! :slight_smile:

Here are the details:

URL: whymostpowerpointpresentationssuck.com
Logo image size: 1018x189
CSS entered into Custom CSS area:

#site-logo {
  margin: 0;
  padding: 0;
}
.hgroup-wrap {
  padding: 0;
}

It appears that your website have some coming soon page installed therefore I can’t see your website and suggest necessary changes. Make your website online and I will try to help you from there.

Hi Aigars, yes so sorry about that, I changed it this morning. Please see the page here: http://whymostpresentationssuck.com/home/

This will become the home page, once the client confirms.

Thanks!

Instead of using logo try to use Custom header image as it will align smoothly from edge to edge and then you could just remove area from top of header image but that is going to be much easier.

The only drawback is that Custom Header is not clickable and it won’t direct you to homepage once clicked like logo would but it can be fixed easily by following these simples steps.

Let me know if this helps.

Hi Aigars, Okay that seems to be much better already. So now how do i remove the top padding that you can see still there?
Thanks!!

You can get it done by simply adding this code to Appearance >> Theme Options >> Other >> Custom CSS.

.hgroup-right {
  display: none;
}

Let me know if this helps.

Perfect! Awesome, thank you!