Remove Caption from slider

Hello,

I’m trying to remove ANY print (captions or post) from the slider picture (I only have one - trying to make it static).

I have tried adding these (individually and together) to the Custom CSS field under the “other” Tab under Appearance/Theme Options

.flex-caption {
display: none;
}

AND this

.flex-caption .entry-title {
display: none;
}

and it does not remove the title (which is the only thing I have in that post right now).

Can you help me remove that text from the picture please?
Thank you much!

Hi @dani,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

The code that you have shared should remove the slider captions but as it’s not working for you then could you please share me your site URL so that i can troubleshoot why the code is not removing the caption?

Kind Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin,

Thank you so much for your response! I was getting so much spam in the Colorlib threads I started to just delete everything. Glad that is fixed.

my url

Thank you thank you thank you!

Dani

Hi Dani,

I visited your shared site and found some PHP code is added in the style tag as shown in the attached screenshot which is causing not to work your shared CSS code.

To resolve this issue could you please remove this code if you have added it mistakenly in the Custom CSS field?

You can also use the following free plugin to use custom CSS code on your site.

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin,

Thank you so much for your response.

I did it! Looks great.

Follow up:

1. I was thinking that Dazzling had the little Custom CSS area in Theme Options.
    Would I also need that plug in?

And

1. I have a question about getting the slider across the top to stay (or appear / be constant) when someone clicks on a post. Can you help me with that or prefer I start a different thread (I’m thinking I did at one time…)

Thank you so much.

Have a beautiful weekend,
Dani

Hi Dani,

You are always welcome here :slight_smile:

1. I was thinking that Dazzling had the little Custom CSS area in Theme Options. Would I also need that plug in?
The plugin is an alternative if for some reason the Custom CSS option of the theme doesn't work for you so if the theme option works then you don't need to use the plugin.
2. I have a question about getting the slider across the top to stay (or appear / be constant) when someone clicks on a post. Can you help me with that or prefer I start a different thread (I’m thinking I did at one time…)

You can try using the solution posted in the following reply to achieve it.

https://colorlibsupport.com/t/how-to-make-slider-appear-on-every-page-using-child-theme-configurator-plugin/#post-32954

Best Regards,
Movin