Remove "Category" from Slider

Hi! I absolutely love the Activello theme, but have a few questions about customizing it. First of all, I’m wondering if it is possible to remove the category from the slider, I don’t mind having the “title” and the “read more” text but I’d prefer to not have the “category” listed (see attached picture for example). Also, how do I go about changing the font of the text on the slider?

Thank you so much!

Hi Anna,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Activello Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

.flex-caption .post-categories {
    display: none;
}

#page .flex-caption * {
    font-family: sans-serif;
}

Please change the font sans-serif in the above code to whatever you want to use.

Best Regards,
Movin

Thank you so much, that worked great! Is it possible to add a somewhat transparent box behind the text so it’s more visible? I have attached a picture below of something that came with my wordpress.com blog that gives a general idea of what I’m looking for. Also, what is the code to make the font uppercase?

Thanks so much,
Anna

You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for each of your other questions here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/activello/ instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

my website category name is “Category: Career Tips”, from this how can I remove only “Category” text and then Career Tips will remain there only.

Also How I can add image in category page slider?

my website link : http://accordconsultants.in/category/career-tips/

@ketanbhagwat As requested in my above reply please create separate topic for your question.