Remove default mobile menu and use mega menu instead

Hello Aigars,

Just a other question, next to the ubermenu i bought the shiftnav plugin to display a need menu on mobile devices. As you can see shift-nav is on the top so far so good, when you look unther the header pic you see a menu of the theme. This is not how it must be this menu i one to much, can you tell me how to remove this menu so that users can only see the shift-nav menu on mobile devices.

Regards

WIMA

Forgot website adres : https://info-suriname.com/

Hello Aigars I found a solution for this problem. In the settings of the shifnav plugin “Toggle bar” you must ad a Toggle Breakpoint(959) for the option Hide Theme Menu you use .fa fa-bars and you have to disable the option Hide UberMenu 3. I don’t know if I did everything correct bud it is working for my site with the ubermenu 3 plugin installed.

regards

WIMA

There is still one question when you look at the shiftnav mobile menu you will see that it is on top of the travelify theme and not under the header pic where it supose to be anny idear.

Regards

WIMA

Hi WIMA,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

I don’t know if I did everything correct bud it is working for my site with the ubermenu 3 plugin installed.

It seems you have done it correctly so nothing to worry about.

There is still one question when you look at the shiftnav mobile menu you will see that it is on top of the travelify theme and not under the header pic where it supose to be anny idear.

The shiftnav mobile menu is directly added in the body tag of the webpage and not in any div tag and it’s position is fixed therefore it’s displaying at the top of the page on mobile devices which is ideal position for mobile navigation.

You can try to change its position to display it under the header pic by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Apperance -> Theme Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

div#shiftnav-toggle-main {
  top: 69%;
  position: absolute;
  z-index: 999;
}

The above position will be ideal for the particular mobile device screen resolution and you will have to develop more custom CSS code using CSS media query as described on the following pages to change the top position of shiftnav mobile menu for different devices having various height which is a bit complex solution.

http://www.w3schools.com/cssref/css3_pr_mediaquery.asp

Best Regards,
Movin