Remove empty space

I am using wordpress and here is my site www.sushitraveler.com. When I try and pull it up on mobile devices, their is an ampty space on the right because scrolling horizontally is enabled. How can i remove horizontal scrolling also?

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS

/*fix side scroll issue*/
ins.adsbygoogle{
    width:100% !important;
}

Best Regards,
Support

That code did not work, I can still swipe on my mobile and it is still there

I think there might be a bug in your theme because on tablet it is fine and on desktop is fine but mobile when you swipe from right to left there is empty white space and it the pinch to zoom out makes it look like it only covers half the screen.

Hey there,

Ints not a bug, whatever is causing the issue is being caused by some google script generating an iframe on your website with a width of 728px on mobile.

I’ve made some adjustment to the CSS code, let me know if this works.

/*hide google div*/
#quads-ad1 > ins, ins.adsbygoogle {
    display: none !important;
}

Best regards,
Support.

That CSS Code also didn’t work. Please go on your mobile device and you will see that if you scroll horizontal you will see the empty space.

Actually it did work just had to wait a couple hours after publishing. But it only worked on my homepage and not not my other 3 pages. Can you please generate a CSS code for the other 3 pages to not have that empty space also?

I visited other three pages of your shared site on mobile but didn’t see the issue.

Please advise.

ok so this problem has been fixed, but my next issue is that my WPForms would publish on my contact us area

Please describe your WPForms issue a bit more in detail.

Also to help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for each of your other questions here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/sparkling/ instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.