Remove header image on specific pages

Hi

I know there have been similar requests but I’m struggling to find the right solution for me. I would like to remove the header image on specific pages only. I have found code to remove the image on all pages and code for removing on specific pages on other themes but I can’t get it right for Illdy. I think it should be something like
.page-Id-1627 img.header-image {
display:none;
}
But this doesn’t work for me, can anyone please help?

Thanks

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You can use the following CSS code to remove the header by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

/*Header removal*/
.page-Id-1627 .bottom-header.blog {
    display: none;
}

If this code does not work, then please provide a link to your website so that I can inspect it?

Best Regards,
Support

Hi
Thanks for getting back to me so fast. I tried that and it didn’t work. I have created a test page to try it out. You can see it here skullchow.com/test-page-2/ I would like to remove the header picture at the top (railway pic)
Many thanks

That test page is page Id 1627. Any suggestions?

Hi,

You can try this CSS,

.page-id-1627 #header {
    background: #fff !important;
}
.page-id-1627 #header .top-header .header-navigation ul li a, .page-id-1627 #header .bottom-header h1 { color: black; }

If you’re using background as #fff means, use a dark variant of your logo, or change the color something.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Hi laranz

Thanks so much for your help, that did remove the image just as I wanted. It didn’t change the logo colour but I changed the #fff for a colour code so my logo shows up and it looks even better! Thanks again.

Hi,

Glad we helped. :slight_smile:

Let us know If you have any other questions. Please feel free to contact us again in the future regarding any other issues.

If you’re happy with our service, don’t forget to rate us: [Illdy] Reviews | WordPress.org

Thanks,
laranz.

what if i only want to remove header image from this page only http://sharpdigitalexpert.com/about-us/

Hello there,

You would have to use the code provided earlier but change the page ID with that of the page you want to use.

This link shows you how to locate the page ID:

Best Regards,
Support