Remove Page Titles and Title Space

Hello

I have tried to remove page titles using these two codes but both leave space where the title should be.

.page .entry-title {
display: none;
}

.page .page-header {
}

I would like to get rid of the space completely so that the page text begins where the title would be.

Thank you,
Lucy

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:
In order to check your question i need to see your live website, please provide url and i will take a look

Thank you, it’s: www.theloveplace.co.uk

hey there

Please add this CSS in appearance - customize - additional CSS

.cat-title {
}

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Nothing changes at all when I add that.

As I said, the other codes work but the white space is still there. I want to remove the space above the page content so that the text is in line with the widgets on the sidebar.

See attached screenshot when I use

.page .entry-title {
}

HI

Please provide url of the page from screenshot

The url is irrelevant as I have removed the settings - I do not want the page to look like that full time so for now have titles back in place.

Do you not have any idea of the custom css that can rectify the issue? There used to be someone here called Movin and he always replied with code that worked! He gave me code to fix this issue with posts so I assume there is a simple solution for pages too.

Thank you,
Lucy

If I use the following code, the page title and title space are removed from the pages, however, the content of the posts moves up too.

.page .page-header {
}
.page-content,
.entry-content,
.entry-summary {
margin: -4.5em 0 0;
}

Is there a way to make this code apply only to pages and not to posts as well?

Good evening

Sorry, but the correct answer is depending on the properly asked question :slight_smile: if you do not provide necessary details for us then we cant help you :frowning:

you can separate post css with the single post selector, just like this:

.single-post .entry-header {

}

I have asked the question in the most clear way possible: How do I remove the page title and the section so that the page content is in line with the widgets in the side bar?

I then asked for you to help me by providing code to ensure that certain custom css is only applied to pages.

Instead you have given me code that doesn’t work, then told me I did not correctly ask my question andthen given me code for posts.

So, let’s begin again. I can remove the tile and title section myself but to do this without affecting my posts I need to know if you can please tell me how I can make this code apply ONLY to pages:

.page .page-header {
}
.page-content,
.entry-content,
.entry-summary {
}

Please do not give me code for posts.

So simple:

.page .page-header {
}
.page .entry-content {
}

Sorry, i was not helpful for you Lucy, i will try my best in your new ticket :slight_smile:

Lets close this one here