Remove Page Titles

I’m having a hard time figuring out how to remove page titles from a website I’m working on for a client. I am using the Shapely theme. How do I remove these post titles?

I attached a screenshot. I would like to remove “About.” Thank you!

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You can use the following CSS code to remove the title by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

/*Remove title*/
.entry-header {
    display: none;
}

Best Regards,
Support

Hi support,

The code mentioned in your post works for removing the title from Default template.

Do you have some CSS for removing Title, Post Date, and Author on the Full-Width template?

Thank you

Hey Support, I am having the Same problem:
I also used your code

.entry-title {
}
.entry-posttitle{
}
h2.entry-title {
}

If I choose the “Full Width” with, then there is always this Title right below the Menu-Bar.
The Only thing I could remove with CSS is just the Postdate and author, but “not” the title.

And another Problem is, that there is still this unused space between the first Image/Header and the Menu Bar.
I am not sure, but if I click on the edit button, then It takes me to the “Blog Name in Top Callout” . And if I turn on “Show title in top call out box” then this Empty space even gets bigger

Hi,

How are you doing today? thanks for reaching out to us.

This should solve the issue.

Customize->Shapely Options->Blog Settings->Uncheck “check to show title in top call out box” Button.

This should do the trick, let me know if this works for you.

Best Regards,
Support

Hey Support,

thanks for your help.

unfortunatly Checking and Unchecking the Option “Check to show thtle in top call out Box” doesnt change anything.

See attached Picture

Hope you can help us
Best regards chacky33

Hi chacky33,

Try this:

.page-title {
}

.page-title-section bg-secondary {
}

And here is the solution to my earlier question about removing the blog post titles.

.post-title {
display:none;
}

.entry-title {
}

.posted-on {
}

.post-meta {
}

Hey Ripcity,

unfortunatly that CSS Code did not work for me if I have the “Full Width” Template.
See attached File.
If I change settings to “Standard Template” then the Title disappears, but there is still this empty Frame.

@ Support
Here Is the Webpage, maybe you guys can figure out. I really appreciate your help.
http://www.osteopathie-berlin-schoeneberg.de/praxis/

thanks a lot
chacky33