Remove site title from blog page

Hi, I can’t figure out how to remove the site title from my blog page. I can remove the whole welcome message but I like it - except for the site title in white going over the top of my first blog post. It seems to be an all or nothing kind of thing.
URL is Blog – JB Consulting but it’s under construction so not sure if you’ll be able to see it.
Thanks for your help.

hey there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question
Please add this CSS in appearance - customize - additional CSS

.blog .intro-item {
display: none;
}

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

thanks but this removes the whole welcome message. I want to have the welcome message, with Welcome and my tag line, just not the big site name in white over my text and images. Is there a way I can remove the site name only. (as on my other Services and Who are we)

Hi there,
Thanks for keeping in touch.
In this case, could you kindly provide a screenshot on the exact section you want to have removed.

I look forward to your reply.
Best Regards,
Support.

Hi, thanks for your message. I’ve attached two screenshots. One of the blog page Blog – JB Consulting that has “JB Consulting” (site title) written in white across the content, which looks weird and needs to be changed. The other screenshot is of how I want it to look on the Services page Services – JB Consulting.

So I want the blog page to just have the page name “Blog” written at the top - as does the Services page, plus the site tagline with “Welcome” behind it.

Is this possible?

HI

Im so sorry to say but this is not possible :frowning: