Remove statistic from About section

Hi. Please let me know how to remove Typograhy, Design, Development from the About section. See attached screenshot.

Hi @EMA1

I cant see it on your homepage: https://endingmentalabuse.com/ looks like its removed.

Regards,

1 Like

It´s not removed from the Customize section, why there is a huge gap on the front page where it was supposed to show, but for some reason doesn´t. How do I remove it in Customize section?

hi @EMA1

Which gap? please clarify and provide the screenshot, it looks normal for me though.

Regards

This massive gap :grinning:

Hey there,

Please add this CSS code in the Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS:

@media only screen and (max-width: 1024px){
#contact-us .col-sm-4, #contact-us .col-sm-5 {
    display: none;
}
#contact-us {
    padding: 0px;
}
section#about {
    padding-bottom: 0px;
}
#about .section-header {
    margin-bottom: 0px;
}
}

​Let me how it goes.

Regards,

As you can see in the screenshot, its actually showing in the website now as well. I asked for it to be removed completely, also from Customize section.

How to remove completely?

Hi @EMA1

This is how it should appear if you add that code with no error: Screenshot by Lightshot

Regards,

1 Like

I copy/paste the code in to CSS as it is. Im not changing anything… It’s still showing on my end? Do I need to change the code you shared with me, or?

Sorry, now it has disappeared :grinning: Thank you :innocent:

Hey there,

That’s awesome @EMA1

Let me know if there is something else.

Regards,

Hello again!

I need this to work on all devices, not smartphones only. Can you provide that code?

Hey there.

Here we go:

#contact-us .col-sm-4, #contact-us .col-sm-5 {
    display: none;
}
#contact-us {
    padding: 0px;
}
section#about {
    padding-bottom: 0px;
}
#about .section-header {
    margin-bottom: 0px;
}

I simply cannot make it work. The gap is huge Screenshot by Lightshot. Is it possible for you guys to log in and somehow fix it if I provide credentials?

Hi @EMA1

Yes, I can do this, please send me your admin details in DM and I will fix it for you.

Regards,

https://endingmentalabuse.com/wp-login.php

U:
P:

Hey Ema,

Is this already fixed? Screenshot by Lightshot

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Regards,

The team text has been fixed… The statistics part haven’t yet. You guys would fix it as I havent been able to. Does that resonate with previous messages we exchanged?

Hi @EMA1

Can you please check again? it should be fixed

Regards,

1 Like

Seems to be fixed now. Thank you so much!