Remove the space between slider and footer

Hi , i was wondering if on home page i can only have the slider and right under it the footer immediately without any gap.

also i noticed in many themes of yours that the footer is not acting right , its going up and leaving a white space under it , i attached a screen shot to show u what space i wanna erase and where the footer is acting weird .

Thanks in advance

P.S great work on the theme i love it .

Hi @soulkeeper,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

By default in the themes the footer move upwards according to the content leaving space below it but you can make the footer sticky to the bottom so that it won’t leave any space below it as described on the following pages.

https://wordimpress.com/put-a-css-sticky-footer-in-your-wordpress-theme/

Could you please share your site URL so that i can help you specifically to remove the whitespace?

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi

Thanks for your reply , my temporary site is www.najddergham.com/casa

please check it and let me know how to remove the space only in front page ofc

also i got a question , is there anyway to make the menu colored this way ? ( attached a pic)

Hi @soulkeeper,

Thank you for sharing your site URL.

please check it and let me know how to remove the space only in front page ofc

You can remove the space only in front page by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Apperance -> Theme Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

body.home div#content {
  display: none;
}
also i got a question , is there anyway to make the menu colored this way ? ( attached a pic)

You can color the menu by using the following CSS code as described above.

li#menu-item-32 {
  background-color: #A41D3D;
}
li#menu-item-33 {
  background-color: #EF7A45;
}
li#menu-item-34 {
  background-color: #857CB1;
}
li#menu-item-12 {
  background-color: #1E313F;
}
li#menu-item-53 {
  background-color: #4B6272;
}

Please note we have added different background colors to the menus by identifying them uniquely using their IDs which we have used in the above code so if you delete and add any menu item then the new ID will be generated for that menu and the above code will not work for it.

Best Regards,
Movin